Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What is Religion

What is Religion

Religion is something that I can't define. Although I would like to believe I have some idea what religion is, I also believe that religion is what people make of it. However, my idea of religion is that it is simply something for me to believe in and debate upon. I have thought a lot about whether I am Christian because that is what I believe or if that is just what I have grown up to believe.

I often think that there are other religions that would be better suited to my own tastes and although confucianism isn't really seen as a religion, I often believe that I am more suited in that direction than Christianity. I'm also really interested in the South Korean culture and they are impacted greatly by the confucious teaching, so I think I am also influenced by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment