Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Buddhist Meditation x2

Buddhist Meditation from class 10/2/2012

I'm the type of person who can focus on the main task while other things while other things pop into my head. I could breath in, 1, breath out, 1. All the way up to ten but that didn't stop me from being able to focus on other things as well.
However, while doing the serenity meditation I have felt the calmest since I had woken up this morning. I worry about being busy and trying to get all my work done. The meditation allowed me to calm down and think about how to do all my school obligations as well as outside obligations.
Instead of believing in a God or any 'high being' I found that I could believe in myself. I have the strength to be myself, to do the things I need to do without the belief that there is someone who could lift me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment