Thursday, September 20, 2012

Reincarnation: Is it real or not?

Reincarnation:
Do you believe in it?
Or NOT?
 
 
 
 
 
I have thought about this often. Wondering if I have lived a "past life" or if after this life I will be able to live again. I don't really know what I believe. It is common for me to joke around and say that: "In my past life I was..." or "In my next life I will..."
 
I don't know whether to take myself serious with this question or to continue to joke around. I do lean towards believing reincarnation could be possible, but I also think that there are plenty of people who believe that it is impossible.
 
I also think a lot about those who have died. Especially my family, thinking that they could be looking down at us and guiding us through our own lives.
 
I cannot say that I believe in it or not because I still haven't decided what I want to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment