Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Religion Survey

September 4th,

Religion Survey
 
What surprised me most about the results of the Religion Survey
 
 
I guess what surprised me the most was that I took four years of Religion in Catholic High School and I have just began to realize that I learned a basic Catholic teaching of that religion when I was raised as a protestant Christian. Also, even though I did have four solid years of Religion class, I don't think I was able to learn a lot or at least take away anything from those classes.
 
 
During the survey, I realized that I was not able to answer a lot of the questions including the questions involving the Christian Faith.
 
This survey made me doubt if I am Christian because that is who I am and the religion I belong to, or if that is just the faith that I grew up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment